- Mobile and wireless network security
- Internet of Things Security
- Software security
- Intrusion detection
- Attack analysis and response
- Malware analysis
|Field:||Computer and Network Security|
|Rank:||Assistant Professor (tenured)|
|Office hours:||Tuesday: 13:00 - 15:00|
Size: 619.49 KB :: Type: PDF document
Dr. Christoforos Ntantogian received his B.Sc degree in Computer Science and Telecommunications in 2004 and his M.Sc degree in Computer Systems Technology in 2006 both from the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of University of Athens. In 2009 he received his Ph.D. from the University of Athens (Department of Informatics and Telecommunications). Currently, he is an assistant professor at the Department of Informatics of the Ionian University. He has participated in numerous projects realized in the context of EU Programs. His research interests lie in system and network security.
- Vaios Bolgouras, Christoforos Ntantogian, Manos Panaousis, Christos Xenakis, “Distributed Key Management in Microgrids”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 2125-2133, March 2020.
- Christoforos Ntantogian, Stefanos Malliaros, Christos Xenakis, “Evaluation of password hashing schemes in open source web platforms”, Computers & Security, Elsevier, Vol. 84, pp 206-224, July 2019
- Christoforos Panos, Christoforos Ntantogian, Stefanos Malliaros, Christos Xenakis, “Analyzing, Quantifying, and Detecting the Blackhole attack in Infrastructure-less Networks,” Computer Networks, Elsevier, Vol. 113, February 2017, pp: 94-110.
- Giorgos Poulios, Christoforos Ntantogian, Christos Xenakis, “ROPInjector: Using Return Oriented Programming for Polymorphism and Antivirus Evasion,” BlackHat USA 2015, Las Vegas NV, USA, August 2015.
- Christoforos Ntantogian, Christos Xenakis, Ioannis Stavrakakis “Reducing False Synchronizations in 3G-WLAN Interworking Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp: 3765–3773, Nov. 2011.